DBRC Equipment and Resources
DBRC Emergency Response Equipment, Resources and Contact Information
DBRC and its members work together to provide efficient response solutions in case of oil spill emergencies in the Delaware Bay and River. Below, please find information about all of the available equipment and resources available to the DBRC. Click on the links below learn more about DBRC`s emergency response equipment and to view DBRC`s Oil Spill Activation Plan.
Member Company Protective Boom Storage
Protective Boom Solutions, Storage Locations and Information
Below is a list of the DBRC equipment storage locations throughout the Delaware Bay and River. Boom is stored at various locations to maximize response capabilities and increase response time.
DBRC`s fleet is capable of deployment and recovery of boom throughout the Delaware Bay and River. In case of emergency spill, DBRC deploys its fleet as well as any other protective measures necessary for emergency cleanup operations. For more information on becoming a member of the Delaware Bay and River Cooperative, please visit our Membership section of the site.
Member Company Boom Storage Facilities
- Citgo Pettys Island
- Calpine Edgemoor
- Paulsboro Refining Co. NJ
- Delaware City Refining Co. DE
- Marcus Hook Industrial Complex
- Vane City Dock
- Exelon Eddystone
- Monroe Energy
First Response Booming
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions – Big Timber Creek
- Paulsboro Refining Co. NJ – Mantua Creek
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions – Darby Creek
- Marcus Hook Industrial Complex – Naamans Creek & Oldmans Creek
- Delaware City Refining Co. DE – Pea Patch Island & New Castle
- Monroe Energy - Raccoon Creek