Spiller must notify DBRC of incident, please call 302-645-7861.
Please follow the information below to notify the Delaware Bay and River Cooperative of oil or chemical spills on the Delaware Bay, Delaware River and Schuylkill River in Philadelphia.
- 24 Hour Number : (302) 645-7861
- Regular Business Hours. (610) 859-2830
- Spiller notifies DBRC of a spill by calling one of the above numbers. This notification is not necessarily an activation and can be used to put DBRC on standby while more information is gathered. DBRC will not expend resources at this point unless directed to do so.
- Spiller gather incident information. Location, Quantity, Product, etc.
- Spiller should complete the Spill Response Questionaire to allow DBRC to prepare the appropriate resources.
- Spiller can make the initial determination of required equipment and resources, or rely on DBRC to identify what is needed, or a combination of both. It is best to discuss the options with a DBRC response officer directly.
- Required equipment may include boom, boats, skimmers, etc.
Spiller Activates DBRC
- Spiller activates DBRC by submitting the Spill Response Questionnaire, and confirms submission by calling (302) 645-7861.
- DBRC verifies activation and completes the Equipment Request Form. ( Word Document)
- Refer to our Equipment List and Equipment Rates as needed.